1. Hi guys, how and when did your project get born?
We met at a seance in Plaistow, East London. Kitty and I soon became friends, listening to Sabbath in her flat and dreaming of a long road trip around Europe playing acoustic songs for fuel. Somehow that developed over a couple of months into a full rock band. That’s how Saint Agnes was born.
2. Tell us about your upcoming European tour.
We are hoping to grow our coven by holding rituals across mainland Europe. These rituals will consist of one hour of loud rock n’ roll. Saint Agnes is a state of mind and it is selfish of us to keep it to the UK.
3. Which are the bands/artists most influenced your music?
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The Kills, Black Sabbath, Ennio Morricone and Alistair Crowley.
4. Three words to describe your project.
Death or Glory.
5. Three albums to listen at the moment.
Uncle Acid and The Deadbeats – The Night Creeper
The Sly Persuaders – The Sly Persuaders
Deap Vally – Femejism
6. Three bands to give a listen to.
Death Valley Girls
7. Which song of yours would you make listen to someone who doesn’t know your project?
Merry Mother of God Go Round. It feels the closest to how we sound live.
8. Please remember your web contacts.
9. A message for LTMR and its readers.
If you come to our show bring whiskey and holy water.